Does your restaurant have what it takes to be in The Top 100?
Even if you are not listed as one of The Top 100 Grand Strand Restaurants, you can advertise in the very same publication that announces them.
Since 2008, MyrtleBeachRestaurantNews.com and The Top 100 Grand Strand Restaurants magazine have teamed up to keep the public updated on the “who’s who” of area restaurants that provide delicious food at impressive values.
MyrtleBeachRestaurantNews.com is a local website that is updated daily with the latest local and national restaurant news, announcements of upcoming food events, food articles, and more! It is the area's only source of complete restaurant news from full-time restaurant journalist and publisher, Becky Billingsley. Becky is recognized throughout the Grand Strand as an award-winning restaurant reporter. Her reviews and articles are featured in many area publications and websites.
The Top 100 Grand Strand Restaurants magazine is published annually in April. Each restaurant and bar recognized in the Top 100 for the year appears in the glossy, full color publication with address, phone number, and a brief description of what is offered.
Becoming an advertiser within this annual magazine gives you multiple benefits as being a part of a guide that dining locals and tourists turn to year after year. The Top 100 Grand Strand Restaurants magazine and the MyrtleBeachRestaurantNews.com website reaches a wide audience of potential customers who depend on them to keep them updated on the best eating and drinking places throughout the Grand Strand.
As an Advertiser, you can expect:
• inclusion in a high quality, glossy, convenient, and pocket-sized magazine format that is published annually each April.
• to receive hundreds of copies of the magazine to display and give out - for FREE.
• to be found by locals and tourists who use it as a quick reference guide and keepsake throughout the year.
• that there is no other publication or website like it in the area that promotes local and independently owned restaurants.
• to receive a frame-worthy certificate announcing participation in The Top 100 Grand Strand Restaurants magazine.
• to receive stickers announcing participation in The Top 100 Grand Strand Restaurants magazine as a Top 100 winner or as a featured restaurant in MyrtleBeachRestaurantNews.com .
• to be seen every day by thousands of diners, locals, and tourists via banner ads and coupon ads on MyrtleBeachRestaurantNews.com.
The Top 100 Grand Strand Restaurants magazine boasts a distribution that includes:
• more than 200 locations from Little River to Georgetown.
• Top 100 locations receive and display multiple copies to their patrons.
• being featured at prominent local events and festivals.
• directly mailed to interested diners who request copies online
• display at participating advertisers and their locations.
• inclusion in real estate rental packages, resort properties, and time share locations.
• display at dozens of banks, physicians’ offices and retail shops.
• 25,000 copies printed with a combined readership of more than 75,000 hungry diners!
Advertisers who purchase a Full Page ad get even more benefits!
Purchase a full-page print ad in the yearly edition and also receive an online ad on MyrtleBeachRestaurantNews.com that begins immediately and appears until April. That is almost two years of online ad time on a website viewed by thousands every week - for FREE! A full-page ad also entitles your business to be listed on the handy pull-out map located in the middle of the magazine.
Professional In-house Design
(Supplied / Print-Ready Ads)
¼ Page (2.248w x 3.626h)
½ Page (4.875w x 3.75h)
Full Page (5.625w x8.5h)
Pages 3, 5, 7 as right hand front of book
Online Website Display Advertising Rates for MyrtleBeachRestaurantNews.com
Leaderboard Ad Online (728w x 90h Pixels)
Static Square Banner/Coupon Online (300w x 250h Pixels)
Animated Banner (up to 3 frames - 300w x 250h Pixels)
Button Sized (125 x 125 Pixels)
The deadline has passed for print ads in the 2013 edition of The Top 100 Grand Strand Restaurants. Web ads are accepted at any time.
Art File Requirements
For a full color ad to be custom designed for you, please send us your information to include such as: your hi-res logo, business address, phone number, a nice photograph if available, and your website URL.
We accept print-ready files in .eps, .tif, or .pdf format. Please ensure that file is converted to CMYK and that all fonts are embedded into file. All fonts should be above 7pts; 8pts if reversed. Artwork should be set at 100% scale of the ad size at 300 DPI. No font attachments will be accepted.
Ad Templates (right-click and Save Link As...)
|¼ Page (2.248w x 3.626h)||.psd||.jpg|
|½ Page (4.875w x 3.75h)||.psd||.jpg|
|Full Page (5.625w x 8.5h)||.psd||.jpg|